location of a county in Clark County, Ohio, USA
Springfield is a city in Clark County, Ohio.
The spring field is located at the intersection of I70, U.S.Route 40, and U.S.Route 68.
- The 1 Backcreek State Park. Camp, Beach, Frisbee Golf, Volleyball, Playground and Cabins
- There are many historic buildings at 2 Wittenberg University.
- 3. Clark County Heritage Center
- "The Madonna of Travel" four.
- 5. Clark County Court.
- 6 Springfield Museum of Art (Springfield Museum of Art), Cliff Park Road 107☏, 1937-325-4673 (Tokyo) $5.
- Carreton Davidson Stadium 1.
- 2Chakers Theater Witton Berg University Blackbox Theater and Dance Studio.
- Frame Haven Art Gallery, 1300 Goodwin Art. (From Meiji to south, on Hillcrest, the east of Ichiban-dori Street)☏+1 937 323 . Art galleries and custom frame shops. Works by local craftsmen are displayed and advertised.
- Upper Valley Mall
- Tabernet Inn (111 West Main Centrme☏ Gateway) . Tabernet Inn is the only restaurant in Medway's downtown. Lined with old boxed toys and old wall monuments, the statue is known for its unique behinds.
- O'Connor Ireland Pub, 2200 N limestone, ☏+1 937 .
- 1 Courtyard by Marriott, 100 S Fountain Ave☏, .
- 1 Clark Country Public Library (201 S Fountain Ave , [email protected] ) (updated April 2020)
|Route through Springfield|
|Indianapolis (Indianapolis) Sama Samba||W E||→London → Columbus|
|Findlay Arabana ←||N S||→Yellow Spring → Wilmington|